General terms and conditions for Exclusive Price
- The Exclusive Price discount relates to a comparison between hotel prices with HRS and those on any other Internet-based travel websites with the following conditions.
- Anyone booking with HRS who has booked at least one overnight stay on HRS websites after 17 May 2005 can make a claim.
- The guest must produce a confirmed HRS reservation number.
- The hotel guarantees HRS customers prices at least 10% lower when the following statements are satisfied. The Exclusive Price...
- only applies for an identical room category, i.e. if the customer books a high room category with HRS then this price cannot be compared with a standard room with one of the other Internet-based travel websites.
- is only for the same number of guests.
- only applies for an identical booking period for the same period of time.
- only applies for identical meal provisions, i.e. overnight stay excluding breakfast cannot be compared with an overnight stay including breakfast.
- contains identical cancellation regulations.
- The hotel Exclusive Price does not cover rates...
- ...where the specific hotel or the specific hotel chain was not known at the time of booking.
- ...which are part of package services such as entertainment offers, meal packages, parking spaces or other additional offers. Here, individual reservations must be clearly marked.
- ...for conference and group trips, i.e. only individual reservations can be compared with one another.
- ...connected with operators extending the number of nights where a basic component of the cost price is that a specific minimum number of nights was booked in advance.
- ...which have been negotiated between the hotel and companies, associations, member associations and governments. This is because these rates are not generally available.
- ...such as promotional rates which are connected with a restriction such as a closed user group. This could be customer programs or coupon promotions, for example.
- ...which define a minimum period of stay.
- ...which are offered on auction platforms.
- ...which are offered for specific age groups such as senior citizens.
- ...which are offered on the hotel's own homepage or through its own sales channels.
- Prices which are to be compared must either both include or both exclude taxes.
- If a customer claim covers several nights, the rates for each individual night must be drawn into the comparison.
- The hotel and/or HRS reserves the right to modify or to end the Exclusive Price without any prior notice.
- For each night that the promise is not complied with you will receive €20 per room, per night. If the difference between the room price with HRS and another website is more than €20 per room/night, the hotel will, of course, refund you this difference.
The refund will be done by the hotel when the bill is presented, unless the reservation has been cancelled.
If you have any questions about Exclusive Prices, you can contact us at any time at email@example.com or by calling +49 2221 2077 5340.