Hotel-Baujahr 1998, Letzte Gesamt-Renovierung 2006, Anzahl Etagen 12, Gesamtanzahl Zimmer 202, Anzahl Suiten (getrennte Räume) 202, Hotel, Boarding House, Tagungs- / Kongreßhotel, Suitehotel
- Stil und Atmosphäre des Hotels
- Our Residence Inn Washington, DC Hotel in downtown is just minutes from the city's most renowned national monuments. The National Mall, Washington Convention Center, Dupont Circle and scores of upscale restaurants, shops and theaters are less than one mile from this Washington DC extended stay hotel. Guest traveling to DC will appreciate our location near The Reagan National Airport and Union Station. Stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. With full kitchens, living rooms with sofa beds, and work desks with high-speed internet access, youll feel at home in these Downtown Washington DC suites. In addition, the hotel serves complimentary breakfast daily and offers a nightly social hour midweek. Host your next Washington DC meeting at the Residence Inn Washington DC hotel on Vermont Avenue, featuring 3 meetings rooms; perfect for a training sessions, conventions and meetings. Thrive on long stays at the Residence Inn Downtown Washington, DC Hotel.
- Besonderheiten des Hotels
- Residence Inn by Marriott is designed to make you feel at home for a day, a week, a month or more. Our suites give you fifty percent more space than a traditional hotel room. The Residence Inn Thomas Circle is conveniently located one block from the Washington Post newspaper, two blocks from the National Geographic Society and four blocks from the White House.Studios are large open rooms with one queen bed, full bath and furnished living/dining area with desk and sofa bed. One bedroom suites have a separate bedroom with one queen bed, full bath and furnished living room with dining area and desk. Some units also have a sofa bed in the living room. Most one bedroom suites have a balcony with city view and all accommodations have a fully equipped kitchen including coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator with icemaker. A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is served daily featuring breads and pastries, cereals and hot oatmeal, eggs, fruits and juices, hot and cold beverages, waffles, yogurt and local specials. / A studio and one bedroom suite can be combined to form a two bedroom suite. Reservations for these accommodations must be made by calling the hotel direct.The closest Metrorail (rapid transit) stop is the McPherson Square station on the blue and orange lines at 15th and I Street Northwest two blocks from the hotel. Please see www.wmata.com for additional information.
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Rezeption am Wochenende
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Frühester Check-in
- Spätester Check-out
- Lage des Hotels, Umgebung und Sehenswürdigkeiten
- City - Location Type: City, Washington, DC, Washington, DC/Dulles, Baltimore, MD, Washington DC Convention Center, National Mall, U.S. Route 1, Verizon Center, FedEx Field Stadium, McPherson Sq Station (Blue, Orange), Union Station, Find & plan great things to do on your trip, National Cherry Blossom Festival, Smithsonian Kite Festival, Marine Corp Marathon, Screen on the Green, John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Smithsonian Museum Events, DC Convention Center, National Geographic Society, Smithsonian Museums, White House, Verizon Center, Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Union Station, Georgetown, Ronald Regan Building & Intl. Trade Center, National Mall (Monuments and Museums), Washington DC, Washington, US Department of Justice, Department of Agriculture, U.S. Dept. of Veteran Affairs, US Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Interior, American Red Cross, IBM, Lockheed Martin, The Washington Post, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Department of Treasury, Secret Service, FBI, Accenture, Union Station