Hotel-Baujahr 1987, Letzte Gesamt-Renovierung 2006, Anzahl Etagen 25, Gesamtanzahl Zimmer 673, Anzahl Suiten (getrennte Räume) 24, Hotel, Tagungs- / Kongreßhotel
- Stil und Atmosphäre des Hotels
- Experience all that Music City has to offer within one distinctive property, the Renaissance Nashville hotel in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, perfectly positioned in the heart of the business district. A downtown luxury hotel in Nashville, TN, the Renaissance is conveniently connected to the Convention Center and provides easy access to many attractions including Bridgestone Arena, LP Field, B.B. King's Blues Club, Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, Schermerhorn Symphony Center and Historic Second Avenue District. This vibrant, 673-room downtown Nashville hotel boasts modern amenities such as in-room Plug-In technology and a 24-hour fitness center. Discover the ideal Downtown Nashville, Tennessee hotel for hosting a variety of events, from business benefits to social soirees in over 31,000 square feet of elegant event space including 25 meeting rooms. Redefining what a pleasure travel can be, the Renaissance Nashville, TN hotel is setting the standard in sophisticated luxury.
- Besonderheiten des Hotels
- Centrally located in downtown Nashville three blocks from the Second Avenue entertainment district, the Renaissance Nashville Hotel is connected to the Nashville Convention Center and features a dramatic four-story atrium. The new Adelphia Coliseum and Gaylord Entertainment Center are 1/2 mile away. Hotel meeting facilities include an one hundred eighteen thousand square foot exhibition hall, two ballrooms and forty-five meeting rooms.
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Rezeption am Wochenende
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Frühester Check-in
- Spätester Check-out
- Lage des Hotels, Umgebung und Sehenswürdigkeiten
- City - Location Type: City, Nashville, Nashville Convention Center, Tennessee Titans - NFL, Nashville Opera, Nashville Predators - NHL, Sommet Center, Second Avenue Historic Entertainment District, Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, Ryman Auditorium, B.B. King's Blues Club & Restaurant, Tennessee Performing Arts Center, The Nashville Symphony, Tennessee State Fairgrounds, Frist Center for Visual Arts, Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Auditorium, Parthenon Museum, Sommet Center, LP Field - Home of the Tennessee Titans, Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, Tennessee State University, David Lipscomb University, CMA Music Festival - "Fan Fair", Country Music Marathon, All In One Destinations, Art Henry Tours & Receptive, Destination Nashville, Gray Line Tours, Nashville Express Tours, Nashville Convention Center, Sommet Center, Ryman Auditorium, Nashville Opera, Tennessee Performing Arts Center, Nashville Kats - Arena Football League, Parthenon Museum, Adventure Science Center, Belle Meade Plantation, State Capitol of Tennessee, Opry Mills Shopping Mall, Nashville Predators - National Hockey League (NHL), Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, B.B. Kings Blues Club & Restaurant, Frist Center for the Visual Arts, Louisiana Pacific Field (Titans), Hard Rock Cafe, The Nashville Symphony, Second Avenue Historic Entertainment District, Vanderbilt University, Tennessee State University, Belmont University, David Lipscomb University, B.B. King's Blues Club, Wildhorse Saloon, Level 88 Jazz Bistro, Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar, Legends Corner, Havana Lounge, Hurricanes, Tin Roof, Mall at Green Hills, Opry Mills, Prime Outlets of Lebanon, Bellevue Center Mall, Hickory Hollow Mall, Tennessee Titans Football, Nashville Predators, Nashville Sounds Baseball - AAA Baseball, Nashville Kats - Arena Football League, Nashville, Nissan/Smyrna, Saturn/Columbia, HCA - Nashville, BellSouth, Ingram/Lavergne, Lifeway Christian Resources, BMI/ASCAP, Nissan/Downtown, Greyhound