Hotel-Baujahr 1911, Anzahl Etagen 8, Gesamtanzahl Zimmer 224, Hotel
- Stil und Atmosphäre des Hotels
- Be epic. At the historic Hotel Galvez, expect just a little more of everything. More history. More sunny Galveston days. More enjoyment. This gracious Galveston hotel was built in 1911 and after a multimillion dollar restoration, it still maintains so much of its original charm. Outside you will notice a sweeping circular drive and plantings similar to those found in the early 1900s. Inside you will see lovely gold leaf topped columns, a mahogany ceiling and period stenciling. These details are part of what earned this property the name, Queen of the Gulf. In fact, we are steps away from the magnificent Gulf of Mexico here in historic Galveston. The Hotel Galvez is a smoke-free property and we are proud to say we have earned a coveted Four-Diamond Rating by AAA.
Whether you are our guest for business or pleasure, you just cannot help but appreciate the old fashioned customer service combined with the most modern amenities. Enjoy such extras as our 10,000 square foot full service spa, and our beachfront umbrella and chair service. Of course, you can always relax in one of our comfortable guestrooms or at our heated pool, with a swim up bar. Those planning a large or small professional gathering or stylish wedding will be sure to appreciate our customizable event space, which boasts two ballrooms.
There is so much to see and tons of local activities to enjoy while you are here in historic Galveston. The Gulf of Mexico is just mere steps from our door. Comb the beach for shells or head to The Strand for some one of a kind shopping. If something more active is on the agenda, head to Moody Gardens Golf Course for some time on the links. The Grand 1894 Opera House is a great place to hear music or see a live show. If you are arriving by air, William P Hobby Airport is just 45 miles away, and George Bush Intercontinental Airport is a little over an hour away by car.
- Besonderheiten des Hotels
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, just across the boulevard from 30 miles of sundrenched beaches. Steeped in historical significance and reborn to a multimillion dollar renovation, Hotel galvez offers the charm and elegance of Galveston's Victorian heritage. Magnificent architecture combines with th
- Frühester Check-in
- Spätester Check-out
- Gratis-Leistungen für HRS Gäste
- Persönliche Tageszeitung für jedes Zimmer
- Lage des Hotels, Umgebung und Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, jsut across the boulevard from 30 miles of sundrenched beaches. Just a short trolley ride to the Strand Historic District with countless shops, galleries, restaurants, museums, and historic attractions. Forty-five minutes from Houston Hobby Airport., David Taylor's Classic Car Museum, Mardi Gras Museum, Other Area Attractions:, Gulf Greyhound Park, The Strand District, Beach, Golf, Pool