Hotel-Baujahr 1982, Letzte Gesamt-Renovierung 2009, Anzahl Etagen 20, Gesamtanzahl Zimmer 613, Anzahl Suiten (getrennte Räume) 14, Hotel, Tagungs- / Kongreßhotel
- Stil und Atmosphäre des Hotels
- Experience supreme luxury at our Downtown Denver hotel, Denver Marriott City Center. Our AAA 4-Diamond hotel exceeds expectations in service, amenities, and atmosphere. Towering above the Mile High City, our downtown hotel's unique location features panoramic views of Colorado's Rocky Mountains and the gorgeous Denver skyline, plus convenience to the city's most vibrant business, shopping and entertainment districts, including Colorado Convention Center, LoDo, and the 16th Street Mall, as well as top attractions like Coors Field, Pepsi Center, and Sports Authority Field at Mile High. With excellent dining on-site, fully-equipped fitness center, and other amenities like available high-speed Internet access in all rooms, we make it easy for business and leisure visitors. Venue space includes 30,000 sq ft of flexible space, with 27 conference rooms, with certified planners and tech crew on staff. Enjoy your stay at the Denver Marriott City Center hotel and tap into the energy of downtown Denver.
- Besonderheiten des Hotels
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the Colorado Convention Center, the Denver Marriott City Center offers deluxe accommodations in the heart of downtown Denver. The hotel is centrally located to all area attractions including the nightlife and many fine restaurants of the famous Lodo (lower downtown) area, the Denver Performing Arts Center and 16th Street Mall. The Marriott features concierge level rooms, health club and indoor pool.
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Rezeption am Wochenende
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Frühester Check-in
- Spätester Check-out
- Lage des Hotels, Umgebung und Sehenswürdigkeiten
- City - Location Type: City, Denver, Colorado Springs, Colorado Convention Center, United Artist Theatre in The Denver Pavillions, Paramount Theatre, Comedy Works, Rattle Brain, Sing Sing, ESPN Zone, Jackson"s Sports Bar, Denver Zoo, Denver Art Museum, Jefferson County Fairgrounds, Rockie Mt. Nat. Park/ Estes Park- Gateway to the Rockies, Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver Mint, Colorado Capital Building, Garden of the God"s, Pikes Peak Cog Rail & Manitou Springs, Buffalo Bills Grave, Mother Cabrini"s Shrine, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Coors Brewery, Denver Art Museum, Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Invesco Field at Mile High, Coors Field, Amtrak- Union Station, University of Denver, Johnson & Wales, Find & plan great things to do on your trip, Parade of Lights, Cherry Creek Arts Festival, Rocky Mountain Balloon Festival, A Taste of Colorado, Oktoberfest Denver on Larimer Street, Great American Beer Festival, Cirque du Soleil presents Corteo, Grayline, Scenic Mountain Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Coors Field, Denver Pavilions Shopping, Denver Zoo, Denver Museum of Natural History, Denver Art Museum, Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Cherry Creek Mall, Molly Brown House, REI, Denver Children's Museum, Denver Mint, Invesco Field at Mile High, Denver Botanic Gardens, Six Flags Elitch Garden Amusement Park, Pepsi Center, Denver Performing Arts Center, Buell Theatre, Convention Center, 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, Ocean Journey, Metropolitan State College of Denver, Universtiy of Colorado at Denver, Blue 67, Lodo's, Rise, Sing Sing, Fodo's, Club Purple, Rio Grande, Mynt, Funky Budha, 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, Denver Pavilions Shopping, Tabor Center, Larimer Square, Colorado Mills Outlet, Cherry Creek Mall, Park Meadows Mall, Coors Field- Colorado Rockies, INVESCO Field at Mile High-Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Mammoth, Denver Nuggets, Orange Crush, Colorado Rapids, Denver, Denver, Qwest, Johns Manville, First Trust, MCI Plaza, KPMG, Accenture, Deloitte Touche, IBM, Greyhound Bus Station, Downtown Denver