Hotel-Baujahr 1999, Anzahl Etagen 16, Gesamtanzahl Zimmer 221, Anzahl Suiten (getrennte Räume) 221, Hotel, Boarding House, Tagungs- / Kongreßhotel, Suitehotel
- Stil und Atmosphäre des Hotels
- Welcome to our Cambridge extended stay hotel in the heart of Kendall Square. Located on the corner of Broadway and Ames Streets, the Residence Inn Boston Cambridge Suites Hotel is the perfect all-suites hotel for project teams, relocating families and temporary housing. Our unique hotel near MIT is just minutes from downtown Boston, Mass General Hospital, and less than 2 miles from Fenway Park. The Residence Inn Cambridge helps you maintain peak performance with fully-equipped extended stay suites in Boston, including separate living, working and dining areas, complimentary high-speed Internet access and daily housekeeping. Enjoy a sense of community at our complimentary hot and delicious daily breakfast buffet and our evening social hour three nights per week. Our 3 meeting rooms are an ideal fit for those looking to host training classes, corporate meetings or social events. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Residence Inn Boston Cambridge will help you stay productive and balanced.
- Besonderheiten des Hotels
- Residence Inn by Marriott is designed to make you feel at home for a day, a week, a month or more. Our suites give you fifty percent more space than a traditional hotel room. The Residence Inn Boston Cambridge Center is located across the street from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1//2 mile from Massachusetts General Hospital and two miles from downtown Boston.***Studios are large open rooms with either one or two queen beds, full bath and furnished living area with sofa bed and work desk. One bedroom suites have a separate bedroom with one queen bed, full bath and furnished living area with sofa bed and work desk. Two bedroom suites have two separate bedrooms with one queen bed each, two full baths and furnished living area with sofa bed and work desk. All accommodations have a fully equipped kitchen including coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with icemaker and microwave. Studios and one bedroom suites have a cooktop stove only (no oven); two bedroom suites have a full oven/stove combination. / A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is offered daily in the Gatehouse featuring breads and pastries, cereals and hot oatmeal, eggs, fruits and juices, hot and cold beverages, waffles, yogurt and local specials.
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Rezeption am Wochenende
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Frühester Check-in
- Spätester Check-out
- Lage des Hotels, Umgebung und Sehenswürdigkeiten
- City - Location Type: City, Boston, Simon"s IMAX Theatre, American Repertory, Topsfield Fairgrounds, Boston Harbor & Massachusetts Lighthouses, Old South Meeting House, King"s Chapel, Public Garden (The), Literary Trail of Greater Boston, Battle of Lexington, The State House-Beacon Hill, Boston African American National Historic Site, Old State House, Battleship Massachusetts, MIT Museum, John F. Kennedy (JFK) Library & Museum, Harvard Museum of Natural History, Museum of Science, MIT Visual Arts Center, Museum of Fine Arts, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston Tea Party Ship and Museum, Harvard University Art Museums, Children's Museum, FleetCenter, Fenway Park, Red Line stop/MIT Kendall Square, North Station, New England Conservatory of Music, Tufts University, Lesley University, Brandeis University, Suffolk University, University of Massachusetts - Boston, Boston University, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Northeastern University, Boston DUCK Tours, BIG DIG Tours, Old Town Trolley Tours, Beantown Whale Watch, Boston By Foot, Carol Kent Yacht Charters, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston Tea Party Ship and Museum, USS Constitution (Old Ironsides), John F. Kennedy (JFK) Library & Museum, Freedom Trail Walking Tour, Harvard Museum of Natural History, Museum of Fine Arts, Bunker Hill Monument, New England Aquarium, Prudential Center, Paul Revere House, Harvard Square, Swan Boats of Boston, Old North Church, Museum of Science, Theatre District, Children's Museum, Fleet Center, Fenway Park, Charles River, Boston College, Boston Architectural Center, Tufts University, Bentley College, Harvard University, Wellesley College, Emerson College, Boston University, Radcliffe College, MIT- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Ryles Jazz Club, The Rack, Temple Bar, Middle East Restaurant & Nightclub, Dick's Last Resort, Avalon, Boston Billiard Club, Comedy Connection, Improv Asylum, Jillian's Boston, CambridgeSide Galleria, Downtown Crossing, Harvard Square, Prudential Center, Charles Street Shopping- Antiques Row, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Filene's Basement, Copley Place, Newbury Street, Wrentham Village Premium Outlets, MIT Zesiger Sports Center, Harvard Stadium, Boston College Alumni Stadium, Boston University Nickerson Field, Reggie Lewis Track & Athletic Center, Gillette Stadium, Fleet Center, Fenway Park, Boston, Novartis International Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, John A. Volpe National Transportation Center, Children's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Draper Laboratory, Sapient, Amgen, Biogen Idec, Akamai Technologies, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), InterSystems, Genzyme, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Harvard University, IBM/Lotus Development, Wyeth, South Station Bus Terminal