Hotel-Baujahr 1986, Letzte Gesamt-Renovierung 2006, Anzahl Etagen 26, Gesamtanzahl Zimmer 433, Anzahl Suiten (getrennte Räume) 12, Hotel, Tagungs- / Kongreßhotel
- Stil und Atmosphäre des Hotels
- As a top choice among Cambridge hotels, the Boston Marriott Cambridge is situated across the Charles River from downtown Boston and is the perfect location for your next visit to the city. This Cambridge hotel is positioned in Kendall Square near popular Boston area attractions. Top universities such as MIT, Harvard, and Boston University are just minutes away, as well as Massachusetts General Hospital & the Children's Hospital. Guests of this hotel in Cambridge will enjoy the close proximity to Harvard Square, Fenway Park, TD Banknorth Garden, the North End and the Museum of Science. Enjoy casual American fare at our Cambridge, MA hotels new restaurant, Champions. The Boston Marriott Cambridge hotel is also an ideal event and meeting facility. With ten breakout rooms and 12,000 sq ft of event space, this hotel can accommodate groups of any size. With easy access to Logan Airport, I-93 and the subway, the Boston Marriott Cambridge is the ideal lodging choice for business trips and vacations in Boston, MA.
- Besonderheiten des Hotels
- The Boston Marriott Cambridge is located in the heart of the Cambridge business and academic community overlooking the Charles River 1/2 mile west of downtown Boston. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is across the street with Harvard University two miles away. The full-service Boston Marriott Cambridge offers deluxe accommodations including concierge level rooms, food and beverage outlets, health club and indoor pool. A subway station adjacent to the hotel offers rapid transit service to downtown Boston s financial district and sightseeing attractions.
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Rezeption am Wochenende
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Frühester Check-in
- Spätester Check-out
- Lage des Hotels, Umgebung und Sehenswürdigkeiten
- City - Location Type: City, Boston, Boston, Providence, Hynes Convention Center, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Wilbur Theater, Stuart Street Playhouse, Wang Center, Simon"s IMAX Theater, American Repertory Theater, Broadway in Boston, Shubert Theater, The Charles Playhouse, Topsfield Fairgrounds, Literary Trail of Greater Boston, The State House, Public Garden, Charles River, Battle of Lexington, Old State House, Old South Meeting House, Battleship Massachusetts, Boston Harbor & Massachusetts Lighthouses, King"s Chapel and King"s Chapel Burying Ground, Museum of Science, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, MIT Museum, Harvard Museum of Natural History, MIT List Visual Arts Center, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum, Children's Museum, John F. Kennedy Library & Museum, Harvard University Art Museum, TD Bank North Garden, Fenway Park, Kendall Square/ MIT- Red Line, South Station, Brandeis University, Tufts University, Northeastern University, Suffolk University, University of Massachusetts - Boston, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston University, New England Conservatory of Music, Head of the Charles Regatta, 112th Boston Marathon, Boston Duck Tours, Big Dig Tours, Beantown Whale Watch, Beantown Trolley, Carol Kent Yacht Charters, Discover Boston Trolley Tours, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Harvard Museum of Natural History, Bunker Hill Monument, Old North Church, Paul Revere House, The Swan Boats of Boston, Skywalk Observatory - Prudential Tower, Black Heritage Trail, Salem Witch Museum, The House of the seven Gables, Old Sturbridge Village, John F. Kennedy Library & Museum, Plimoth Plantation, Freedom Trail Walking Tours, Children's Museum, Museum Of Science, New England Aquarium, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum, USS Constitution, Boston College, Boston Conservatory of Music, Babson College, Bentley College, Bunker Hill Community College, Emmanuel College, Emerson College, Berklee College of Music, Radcliffe College, Eastern Nazarene College, Ryles Jazz Club, The Rack, Temple Bar, Middle East Restaurant & Nightclub, Dick's Last Resort, Avalon, Boston Billiard Club, Comedy Connection, Improv Asylum, Jillian's Boston, CambridgeSide Galleria Mall, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Filene's Basement, Copley Place - The Shops at Copley Place, Newbury Street, Wrentham Village Premium Outlets, The Mall at Chestnut Hill, Fenway Park, MIT Zesiger Sports Center, Harvard Stadium, Boston College Alumni Stadium, Boston University Nickerson Field, Reggie Lewis Track & Athletic Center, Gillette Stadium, Fleet Center, Boston, Boston, Novartis International for BioMedical Research, Inc., John A. Volpe National Transportation System Center, Biogen Idec, Amgen, Akamai Technologies, IBM Watson Research Center, Sapient, Genzyme, Hewlett Packard Research Lab, InterSystems Corporation, South Station, Kendall Square