Hotel-Baujahr 1881, Letzte Gesamt-Renovierung 2009, Anzahl Etagen 2, Anzahl Doppelzimmer 17, Zimmer mit Verbindungstür 6, Anzahl Suiten (getrennte Räume) 1, Boarding House, kinderfreundliches Hotel
- Stil und Atmosphäre des Hotels
- A Victorian House elegantly converted into a prestigious hotel- the Hambleton Hall is hidden away in the heart of the Midlands- in the county of Rutland. Englands smallest county is also home to the largest artificial lake in Europe. A geographical detail which further enhances the seductive powers of this hotel- perched on a hill overlooking the water. You will appreciate the incomparable hospitality of Tim and Stefa Hart. You will succumb to the charms of the sumptuous interior decor and savor the cuisine that is quite simply unique. When departing this magnificent setting- each guest has only one thing in mind- to return as soon as possible for another interlude of calm and well-being.
CLUB 5C- Hotel welcomes Relais and Chateaux Club 5C members with a VIP Welcome and a Discovery Privilege. Please include the Club 5C membership number in the reservation and please show your Club 5C membership card on arrival.
- Besonderheiten des Hotels
- Located on the Penninsular in the centre of Rutland water. A beautifully tranquil setting overlooking the lake in a small rural village.
- Frühester Check-in
- Spätester Check-out
- Lage des Hotels, Umgebung und Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Located on the Peninsular in the centre of Rutland water. A beautifully tranquil setting overlooking the lake in a small rural village., LOCAL ATTRACTIONS, Recreation