Hotel-Baujahr 1733, Anzahl Etagen 2, Gesamtanzahl Zimmer 12, Anzahl Einzelzimmer 0, Anzahl Doppelzimmer 12, Hotel, Landhotel, Nichtraucherhotel
- Stil und Atmosphäre des Hotels
- The Rose and Crown at Romaldkirk is situated in the north east of England, close to Barnard Castle in Teesdale County Durham. Offering free broadband, 2 AA rosette restaurant and ample free parking.
- Besonderheiten des Hotels
- Indulge yourself in the award winning restaurant. Polished oak panelling, crisp white tablecloths, candlelight and sparkling silver. A daily changing menu, delicious food – the table is yours for the night. Relax in the Brasserie with its intimate atmosphere, candles in waxy old bottles and big pictures.
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Frühester Check-in
- Spätester Check-out
- Gratis-Leistungen für HRS Gäste
- Parkplatz direkt am Hotel, Wireless LAN im Zimmer
- Lage des Hotels, Umgebung und Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Discover the undiscovered. Teesdale a land of stunning contrasts. High fells and lush meadow, whitewashed farms and stone built cottages, dramatic waterfalls, wild flowers and wonderful birdsong. The Rose and Crown is an 18th century coaching inn set on the middle of three village greens in a picture postcard village overlooking the stocks and water pump next to the Saxon church, known to the locals as ‘The Cathedral of the Dale’. Step inside the front door and discover lots of polished panelling, old beams, gleaming brasses, fresh flowers and maybe even the odd creaking stair. Savour the buzz of the bar; an oak settle with daily newspapers plus ‘the local rag’, old prints and carriage lamps with a crackling fire in the dog grate. Retreat to the quiet of the lounge; books, magazines, comfy wingchairs, the ticking of a grandfather clock, where you can enjoy a cup of tea or maybe one more brandy before bed. The Rose and Crown also offers free broadband an award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant and ample free parking.