Hotel-Baujahr 2001, Anzahl Etagen 7, Gesamtanzahl Zimmer 128, Anzahl Einzelzimmer 9, Anzahl Doppelzimmer 117, davon mit 2 getrennten Betten 117, Anzahl Juniorsuiten 7, Gasthof
- Stil und Atmosphäre des Hotels
- Jinjiang Inn is the first local budget chain with friendly service and well-equipped guest rooms. -Clean, Safe and Comfortable environment, Convenient and High-quality services as well as Inexpensive Prices- is the key concept of Jinjiang Inn Group.
Dear client: Your booking could only be hold till 18:00 on the arrival day. If you plan to reach hotel later than 18:00, please contact hotel front desk directly for your room preserving. Thank you for your attention!
- Besonderheiten des Hotels
- Dear client: Your booking could only be hold till 18:00 on the arrival day. If you plan to reach hotel later than 18:00, please contact hotel front desk directly for your room preserving. Thank you for your attention!
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Rezeption am Wochenende
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Frühester Check-in
- Spätester Check-out
- Gratis-Leistungen für HRS Gäste
- Nutzung eines Internet-Terminals im Hotel
- Lage des Hotels, Umgebung und Sehenswürdigkeiten
- The Inn is surrounded by a lot of tourist destinations worthy of visiting. Among other places, Taikang Road Art Street is famous for the studios and bars. These former workshops and warehouses were renovated by renowned sculptors, painters, photographers, and artists at home and abroad for artistic creation, drawing numerous guests for visiting. The new landmark of Shanghai – Xintiandi is a metropolitan tourist destination renovated to exhibit the vicissitudes of Shanghai. On this land of 30 thousand square meters, the previous timeworn Shikumen Alley matches modern architectures in harmony, integrating history, tourism, catering, business and recreation together. The blending of and discrepancy between tradition and modernity, oriental and occidental cultures has imbued this area with indefinite charm. It has become an important place for Chinese and foreign tourists to experience the historical culture and modern life style of Shanghai.